LabRoots – Cannabis Sciences Virtual Event 2019
Justin Kander – Research and Development Coordinator, The Oil Plant, Inc.
Justin Kander is the Patient Coordinator for The Oil Plant, a licensed manufacturer of whole-plant cannabis medicines in California. He has been with the company and its associated brand Aunt Zelda’s since July 2015. In 2008, he began collecting research and experiences surrounding the use of cannabis to treat cancer, and eventually published several books on the subject. Justin has presented at medical cannabis conferences to further share information as widely as possible.
Cannabis as an Anticancer Treatment: The Scientific and Human Evidence
The use of cannabis to treat the symptoms of cancer and associated treatments is well known, but a growing body of evidence shows how cannabis can also be used as a direct anticancer agent. In this presentation, preclinical studies showing the anticancer effects of specific cannabinoids will be discussed, along with human reports of remissions from aggressive cancers after using high doses of cannabinoids.
1. Describe the basic biological mechanisms by which cannabinoids have been shown to inhibit cancers
2. Understand the human and clinical evidence demonstrating how preclinical effects are translating to humans
Earn PACE Credits:
1. Make sure you’re a registered member of LabRoots (
2. Watch the webinar on YouTube or on the LabRoots Website (
3. Click Here to get your PACE credits (Expiration date – March 27, 2021 06:00 AM):
LabRoots on Social: